Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Backpack Eddie Bauer

I like Eddie Bauer products and their, I think, lifetime guarantee. The zipper of my backpack stopped working so I took it to the store to have it repaired. They would not repair it, they would only exchange the backpack but as my model had been discontinued they gave me another model. 

I didn't like it as much as my old one and I had sent my feedback to Eddie Bauer as they welcome them.
Thank you for taking the time to contact Eddie Bauer with your suggestion regarding our Backpacks.  We always like to receive feedback firsthand from our customers. Your comment will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review. 

The older model had a cover/hood over one of the side pockets, The new model doesn't have it so when I carry a bottle it sticks out. It is not only the aesthetic factor, but when it rains water can fall in the pocket.


I will follow up with Eddie Bauer later to see how my feedback has been received.




No comments:

Post a Comment